Share This :

4          0

Amazon

fash n kolor My Sweet Baby Disappearing Doll Feeding Set | Baby Care 4 Piece Dol..

Bonus Bonus Expert

Posted in category: Baby Care & Toys
42 Days 18 hours 27 mins ago
fash n kolor My Sweet Baby Disappearing Doll Feeding Set | Baby Care 4 Piece Dol..

Rs. 3507 (49.17% OFF)

(MRP. 6900)

Buy Now

Introduction

Immerse your little one in imaginative nurturing play with the extraordinary fash n kolor My Sweet Baby Disappearing Doll Feeding Set. This captivating playset offers endless possibilities for feeding and caring for their beloved dolls, fostering essential cognitive and social skills.

Features and Benefits

Disappearing Magic

The enchanting disappearing feature of the doll is a highlight of the set. When the doll is fed with the included food, it magically disappears, promoting imaginative play and encouraging the concept of cause and effect.

Realistic Feeding Accessories

The set includes a comprehensive collection of realistic feeding accessories, such as a bottle, bowl, spoon, and plate. These accessories provide a tangible and interactive sensory experience, simulating real-life feeding scenarios.

Develops Nurturing Skills

By caring for their dolls, children develop essential nurturing skills, fostering empathy, responsibility, and compassion. It encourages them to understand the importance of feeding and caring for others.

Tips for Use

Encouraging Imaginative Play

Create a dedicated play area for your child, providing them with dolls, blankets, and other accessories to stimulate imaginative scenarios.

Age-Appropriate Play

The set is recommended for children ages 3 and up. Ensure adult supervision during play, especially with younger children.

Cleaning and Maintenance

Clean the doll and accessories regularly with a damp cloth. Avoid using harsh detergents or abrasive materials that may damage the components.

Conclusion

The fash n kolor My Sweet Baby Disappearing Doll Feeding Set is an exceptional toy that enhances imaginative play and promotes essential nurturing skills in children. Its interactive features, realistic accessories, and magical disappearing doll create a captivating playtime experience that stimulates creativity and fosters a love for pretend play.

Call to Action

Gift your little one the joy of nurturing play! Order your fash n kolor My Sweet Baby Disappearing Doll Feeding Set today and witness their imagination soar.

GET THE DEAL :

https://www.amazon.in/fash-kolor-Disappearing-Stroller-Pacifier/dp/B07PQBSH8S/ref=sr_1_2?dib=eyJ2Ijo...

Rs. 3507 (MRP Rs.6900.00)

49.17 % OFF

Search for silimar products

fash kolor fash kolor Sweet fash kolor Baby fash kolor Disappearing fash kolor Doll fash kolor Feeding fash kolor Set fash kolor Baby fash kolor Care fash kolor Piece fash kolor Dol